iTookThisOnMyPhone is a free camera application that automatically sends your photos to an internet photo gallery where they are stored for a lifetime. You can create your own albums for private and public viewing, send the images to other popular social and photo websites like Facebook, Picasa, Webshots, Photobucket, Flickr, Shutterfly, and TwitPic.
iTookThisOnMyPhone's Key Features:
- Automatic photo backup to our secure website
- Access to your photo gallery from anywhere using a web browser
- Organize photos into albums, share with friends, print and store for a lifetime
- Your photos are sent to the same iTook photo gallery even if you change phones or carrier
- Title your photos directly from your iPhone or from a web browser
- iTook can optionally mark each photo with its GPS location so you'll always know where that photo was taken (trust us, this feature will come in handy when you're looking back on these photos ten years from now)
- iTook can optionally backup your photos to your iPhone camera roll in addition to the iTook web photo gallery
- Unlimited free storage of your photos on our secure servers
How it works:
Simply take a photo and it will be sent to our hosted site and to any additional sites you've selected, for example, Facebook, Flickr, Picasa, Shutterfly, Webshots, TwitPic, and Photobucket.
View your photos on your iPhone or visit http://www.itookthisonmyphone.com to view, organize, edit, print, or share your photos with others.
- You may want to substitute your current Camera icon with the iTook icon on your main iPhone screen for a more convenient user experience.
- Your photos are securely stored on iTookThisOnMyPhone's industrial strength, redundant servers.
- Customer support is available at: firstname.lastname@example.org
It's never been easier to send and store your iPhone photos.